Download Carrier transport in nanoscale MOS transistors by Hideaki Tsuchiya, Yoshinari Kamakura PDF
By Hideaki Tsuchiya, Yoshinari Kamakura
A complete complicated point exam of the delivery idea of nanoscale devices
- Provides complex point fabric of electron shipping in nanoscale units from uncomplicated rules of quantum mechanics via to complicated thought and diverse numerical options for electron transport
- Combines a number of updated theoretical and numerical methods in a unified demeanour, akin to Wigner-Boltzmann equation, the hot growth of provider shipping study for nanoscale MOS transistors, and quantum correction approximations
- The authors technique the topic in a logical and systematic method, reflecting their broad educating and examine backgrounds
Read Online or Download Carrier transport in nanoscale MOS transistors PDF
Best microelectronics books
This state-of-the-art source deals electrical/computer engineers an in-depth figuring out of metamodeling ways for the reuse of highbrow homes (IPs) within the kind of layout or verification elements. The e-book covers the fundamental concerns linked to quick and potent integration of reusable layout elements right into a system-on-a-chip (SoC) to accomplish speedier layout turn-around time.
This ebook explains the elemental ideas of satellite tv for pc navigation know-how with the naked minimal of arithmetic and with no advanced equations. It allows you to conceptualize the underlying idea from first rules, build up your wisdom progressively utilizing sensible demonstrations and labored examples.
Silicon, as a single-crystal semiconductor, has sparked a revolution within the box of electronics and touched approximately each box of technological know-how and expertise. although on hand abundantly as silica and in quite a few different kinds in nature, silicon is hard to split from its chemicals due to its reactivity.
- Nano- and Micro-Electromechanical Systems : Fundamentals of Nano- and Microengineering, Second Edition
- Handbook of magneto-optical data recording: materials, subsystems, techniques
- Medizinische Elektronik: Eine Einführung für Studierende der Ingenieurwissenschaften, Physik, Medizin und Biologie
- Microelectronic Circuit Design
- Classical Circuit Theory
Extra info for Carrier transport in nanoscale MOS transistors
Neophytou, T. Low, G. Klimeck and M. Lundstrom (Mar. 2008). A tight‐binding study of the ballistic injection velocity for ultrathin‐body SOI MOSFETs. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 55(3), 866–871. 9] H. Scheel, S. Reich and C. Thomsen (Oct. 2005). Electronic band structure of high‐index silicon nanowires. Physica Status Solidi (B) 242(12), 2474–2479. H. Lu and D. Grozea (2002). Crystalline Si/SiO2 quantum wells. Applied Physics Letters 80(2), 255–257. 11] S. Markov, B. ‐Y. Yam, H. Xie, T.
Wang, P. Matagne, B. Obradovic, C. Auth, S. Cea, T. Ghani, J. He, T. Hoffman, R. Kotlyar, Z. Ma, K. Mistry, R. Nagisetty, R. Shaheed, M. Stettler, C. D. Giles (Dec. 2004). Drive current enhancement in p‐type metal‐oxide‐semiconductor field‐effect transistors under shear uniaxial stress. Applied Physics Letters 85(25), 6188–6190. 18] K. Uchida, T. C. Saraswat and Y. Nishi (2005). Physical mechanisms of electron mobility enhancement in uniaxial stressed MOSFETs and impact of uniaxial stress engineering in ballistic regime.
28]. 7 V. 28(a), the V‐C contribution in the β‐quartz model is excessive, so the β‐quartz model indeed has different tunneling properties from the other models. 27(a). 7 V. 7 eV). 28 Three tunneling current components, C‐C, V‐V, and V‐C, computed for (a) β‐quartz, (b) β‐cristobalite and (c) β‐tridymite. The oxide thicknesses used in the calculation are indicated in each figure. 28. 40]. It is found that the β‐cristobalite and β‐tridymite models have similar current‐thickness properties, while the β‐quartz model gives at least two orders of magnitude lower current density.