Download Computer Forensics: Investigating Wireless Networks and by EC-Council PDF
The pc Forensic sequence through EC-Council offers the information and abilities to spot, tune, and prosecute the cyber-criminal. The sequence is made from 5 books protecting a huge base of themes in computing device Hacking Forensic research, designed to show the reader to the method of detecting assaults and accumulating proof in a forensically sound demeanour with the cause to record crime and forestall destiny assaults.
Read Online or Download Computer Forensics: Investigating Wireless Networks and Devices (Volume 5 of 5) PDF
Similar networks books
Go lower than the hood of an working Voice over IP community, and construct your wisdom of the protocols and architectures utilized by this web telephony expertise. With this concise advisor, you’ll find out about providers enthusiastic about VoIP and get a first-hand view of community facts packets from the time the telephones boot via calls and next connection teardown.
With packet captures to be had at the spouse site, this publication is perfect even if you’re an teacher, pupil, or expert seeking to strengthen your ability set. every one bankruptcy incorporates a set of overview questions, in addition to functional, hands-on lab exercises.
* examine the necessities for deploying packetized voice and video
* comprehend conventional telephony thoughts, together with neighborhood loop, tip and ring, and T vendors
* discover the consultation Initiation Protocol (SIP), VoIP’s fundamental signaling protocol
* examine the operations and fields for VoIP’s standardized RTP and RTCP shipping protocols
* Delve into voice and video formats for changing analog facts to electronic layout for transmission
* Get acquainted with Communications structures H. 323, SIP’s widespread predecessor
* learn the thin purchaser keep an eye on Protocol utilized in Cisco VoIP telephones in networks around the globe
Integrating thoughts from a number of theoretical disciplines and designated analyses of the evolution of Internet-related thoughts (including machine networking, the area broad internet and the Linux open resource working system), this publication develops foundations for a brand new theoretical and sensible realizing of innovation.
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 3rd foreign convention on instant, cellular Networks and functions, WiMoA 2011, and the 1st overseas convention on laptop technological know-how, Engineering and functions, ICCSEA 2011, held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in may possibly 2011. The publication is prepared as a suite of papers from WiMoA 2011 and ICCSEA 2011.
Details and regulate in Networks demonstrates the way approach dynamics and data flows intertwine as they evolve, and the valuable function performed via info within the regulate of complicated networked structures. it's a milestone at the highway to that convergence from frequently self reliant improvement of keep an eye on conception and data idea which has emerged strongly within the final fifteen years, and is now a really energetic study box.
- Critical Learning in Digital Networks
- Handbook of Networks in Power Systems I
- Quality of Service in Optical Burst Switched Networks
- Complex Networks
Additional resources for Computer Forensics: Investigating Wireless Networks and Devices (Volume 5 of 5)
Most Pocket PC devices use lithium-ion batteries. The batteries should be charged often to prevent data loss. Architecture of Windows CE The architecture of Windows CE is arranged into the following layers: • Application • Operating system • Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) • Hardware The original equipment manufacturer (OEM) layer is present in between the operating system layer and the hardware layer. The OEM layer contains the OEM adaptation layer (OAL), drivers, and configuration files.
Acquire information. 6. Examine and analyze the information. 7. Document everything. 8. Make the report. Points to Remember While Conducting an Investigation An investigator must remember the following if the PDA device is switched on: • Preserve the device in an active state with sufficient power. A suitable power adaptor must be connected to the device with the cable going through the evidence bag. • A photograph of the device must be taken to show the current state of the device during collection.
4. Perform the following steps: ■ Navigate to Chapter 1 of the Student Resource Center. pdf and read the content. This page intentionally left blank Chapter 2 PDA Forensics Objectives After completing this chapter, you should be able to: • • • • • • • • Identify a personal digital assistant (PDA) Understand what information is stored in PDAs Recognize PDA components Understand PDA generic states Understand PDA security issues Take PDA forensic steps Use PDA forensic tools Implement countermeasures Key Terms Smartphone a cellular phone with the features of a personal digital assistant Introduction to PDA Forensics A personal digital assistant, or PDA, is a small, lightweight handheld device.